Skip to content
- We encourage advance payment prior to class but understand this is not always possible. In order to effectively maintain this flexibility, advance payment will be required in the event of a past registration with a no-show or late cancellation (48 hours or less).
- Advance cancellation notice of at least 48 hours is required for a refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- Refunds expire if they are not collected within 7 days after the class date.
- Should we need to cancel a workshop, registered participants will be notified via the contact information provided upon registration. If a later date is offered, you will have the option to have payment applied to the make-up workshop or be refunded in full.
- A minimum of 5 confirmed registrants is required to move ahead with a scheduled class or workshop.
- The views and opinions taught or discussed in a workshop or class are the view of the instructors, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Calling Corners New Age Boutique, and the consideration of material covered is at the discretion of workshop registrants.
- Special classes (certifications, long programs, etc.) may implement alternate policy conditions in order to better serve registrants. In this case, detailed policies will be outlines upon registration, in Facebook events created by Calling Corners New Age Boutique, and in reminder emails.